We Operationalize Ideas
Our services will:
• Make positive changes in your business• Give your business the strength, strategy, and foresight to grow and expand
• Show you and your associates how to make more detailed planning
• Show you and your associates how to operationalize these plans and “great ideas”
• Monitor your team’s performance
• Monitor individual performance (associate or executive)
• Help your leadership team and associates communicate clearly when explaining your business operations to others
• Teach your leadership team and associates how to make high quality, informed decisions
Our strategic plan and operationalization methods can provide you with the foundations and framework you need to build or maintain a successful business. Our methods will ensure that all of your employees are working to achieve the same strategic outcomes.
A strategic plan and a business plan is not the same. A business plan is usually written for an external audience with the purpose of obtaining funds for growth and ongoing investment. This plan is normally very time-specific and long-term/ short-term goal oriented. It may be seen as a “justification” of how incoming funds will be invested in the business.
BusinessDrs can provide you with the structure and stature of a strong strategic plan. Be aware, your leadership team and associates will be a huge part of the process of developing this strategic plan. We at BusinessDrs are here to facilitate its development and the smooth operationalization of it. Great “ideas” have very little value unless they have been operationalized.
BusinessDrs can help!
• Motivate and engage your leadership team and associates
• Consider all suggestions for improvement and operationalization
• Provide more responsibility and increase productivity
• Create a sense of optimism versus pessimism
• Positively encourage your leadership team and associates to adhere to the highest standards of quality
• Minimize underperformance
• Capitalize on efficiency and effectiveness
• Enhance your leadership team and associates- embed passion in what they do
BusinessDrs believes that one of the most essential steps to operationalizing your strategic plan is making sure that you have the leadership and team of people working for you who are motivated and committed to achieving the end goals.
This can be achieved by engaging and involving your staff in the development and implementation of the new plan. We provide a step-by-step strategy that is realistically created for success.